With an annual operating budget of $400,000 per year, The Foundation for Girsh Park depends on donations from the corporate and business community to keep this valuable community asset open 365 days a year to the public. The “Corporate Friends” are a crucial part of the “Friends of Girsh Park” Annual Campaign, established to support ongoing operations and maintenance of the 25-acre recreational facility, the only active recreational park in Goleta.
Your involvement in Girsh Park will enhance visibility with very valuable advertising impressions promoting your company or organization’s commitment to meeting the needs of community members, and your employees. As a Corporate Friend you will have a significant impact and improve quality of life through health, wellness, environment, and community development at Girsh Park.
All sponsors receive:
- Valuable public relations exposure and advertising impressions in greater Santa Barbara/Goleta community
- Name and logo listing on Girsh Park website, plus a link to your business at some sponsorship levels
- Name listing in the Girsh Park Annual Report
- Special invitations to events hosted at Girsh Park
- Opportunities to use Girsh Park’s beautiful facilities for a company function or outing
- Positive recognition by 350,000 annual visitors to Girsh Park
To find out more information about corporate sponsorships or events contact:
Ryan Harrington, Executive Director
(805) 968-2773 x3 or email@example.com