- Dogs must be on a leash at Girsh Park.
- There is not a public off-leash dog park at Girsh Park.
- Please clean up after your dog with the supplied Mutt Mitts located throughout Girsh Park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Some programs at Girsh Park do not allow pets around their operations.
- Elings Meadow is not open to the public and may only be used by
Dos Pueblos Little League, Goleta Valley Dog Club and AYSO Region 122.
- There should never be off-leash dogs and children in the same space.
- Goleta Valley Dog Club runs dog training and competitions inside the fences of Elings Meadow.
- During GVDC activities a few dogs are off-leash at a time in a fenced and controlled environment.
- No other off-leash activities are permitted at Girsh Park
The Elings Meadow at Girsh Park is the home to Goleta Valley Dog Club, Inc. The club was founded by a group of individuals devoted to having fun with their friends; both two and four legged. Goleta Valley Dog Club, Inc, takes great pride in providing an atmosphere that is beginner, family, and community friendly, while also providing a place for our more advanced dog sport athletes to practice and learn. We offer classes to the public in the areas of Agility and Rally Obedience, and also training classes called Fun with Focus.
GVDC offers agility and training classes throughout the week. For more information about their schedules and classes click here to go to their website.